PRINTING FEATURE SHEETS
using Netscape Navigator 7.x+
You must set your browser to allow printing background images and colors AND to not print the default header and footer information.
To do this:
- Open your browser (if it's not already open).
- Click the "File" menu at the top of your browser window (click here to see it).
- Click "Page Setup..." in the File menu (click here to see it).
- Ensure the Format & Options tab is clicked (click here to see it).
- Click the box next to "Print Background (colors & images) to uncheck it (click here to see it).
- Click the "Margins and Header/Footer" tab (click here to see it).
- Ensure that all 6 boxes unfer the "Headers & Footers section contain the word "blank" (click here to see it).
(You control what is displayed in the boxes mentioned in step #6 by clicking the downward arrow next to each item and clicking "blank" on the list the comes up.)
- Click the "OK" button.